Easy to Place
OpalDam and OpalDam Green are easily expressed directly where they’re needed in the mouth via the simple syringe-and-tip delivery.
Easy to Remove
OpalDam and OpalDam Green remove easily from the mouth. Simply use an explorer or other instrument to cleanly break the cured resin from undercuts and discard.
Perfect for In-Office Whitening Procedures…
When whitening agents with higher concentrations of hydrogen peroxide are used, they can irritate the gingiva. Expressing a ribbon of OpalDam or OpalDam Green along the gingival margin protects the soft tissues, keeping them comfortable during treatment.
...and So Much More!
In addition to the traditional use with whitening procedures, OpalDam and OpalDam Green are extremely versatile and can be used:
- As a barrier for root canals
- To prevent saliva leakage around the rubber dam clamp
- To help hold a matrix in place around a severely compromised tooth
- To protect the soft tissue from air abrasion
- Any time you’re using a harsh chemical near the tissue