VALO Ortho Corded LED curing light uses a custom, multiwavelength light-emitting diode (LED) for producing high-intensity light at 385–515nm, which is capable of polymerizing all light-cured dental materials. This intensity will also penetrate porcelain and is capable of curing underlying resin cements. The VALO Ortho curing light has a medical grade, international power supply and is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. The handpiece is designed to rest in a standard dental unit bracket or can be custom mounted using the bracket included in the kit.
- Unique Xtra Power Quadrant mode quickly and efficiently cures five teeth with one touch of a button
- Powerful, optimally collimated beam delivers consistent, even cures directly over the labial face of the bracket
- Slim, low-profile design allows unprecedented access anywhere in the mouth
- Intuitive timer controls are easy to operate and user-friendly
- Highly efficient LEDs keep the wand body cool to the touch
- Extra-durable Kevlar® cord provides continuous power, eliminating the need for charging
- Quick-disconnect feature makes it easy to detach the cord and move the light without having to unplug it from the wall