The unique, minimally invasive Uveneer Extra direct composite templates complement the original Uveneer template kits—with four new upper anterior designs. Extra Large, Large, Medium, and Square templates create beautiful direct composite veneers with predictable shape and symmetry. The designs have been molded based on scanned teeth and as a result, require minimal adjusting or polishing for an incredibly natural look. Like the original Uveneer templates they’re designed to create high-quality anterior restorations in one visit. All Uveneer templates use innovative technologies that help achieve a refined, anatomically correct, high-gloss restoration in a fraction of the time than if done freehand. Results are both reproducible and predictable.
- Create natural-looking contours on composite restorations
- Molded based on scanned teeth from Dr. Jan Hajto’s work
- Add to the unique potential of the patient’s smile in the upper anterior range
- Each template is numbered to correspond with the tooth number and tooth size of the upper arch
- All of the trusted qualities of the original Uveneer templates are present, but with a new design
These unique, autoclavable templates:
- Prevent the oxygen inhibition layer during the curing process resulting in a hard, glossy surface
- Allow light to pass through to the composite for effective curing
- Work with any preferred composite
- Release easily from cured composite resin
- Can be used on individual or multiple teeth
- Can enhance practice efficiency
- Are reusable*, making it cost effective for both patients and dentists
*Base in which templates arrive is not autoclavable, rather only the templates themselves. Do NOT autoclave the base.
Note: If you would like to order individual replacement templates, please call our customer service department at 1.888.230.1420. For international orders, please contact your
dealer or distributor.